Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To those wanting to play OdinMS...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Male Number of posts : 26
Ign: : Lol..
Registration date : 2008-01-21

To those wanting to play OdinMS... Empty
PostSubject: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:08 pm

First make an account http://www.odinms.de/forum/register.php
If you've a forumID, you need to wait THREE days before you can make a GameID. This is a saftey feature to prevent hackers from flooding the server.
After three days, you can make your account here: http://www.odinms.de/beta/accountcreate.ZWEI.php
Download their little client thing here: http://rapidshare.com/files/92215638/OdinMS.rar.html
When in-game:
When you're ingame, login, select a channel and make your char. When you're making your char. DONT ROLL THE DICE, because the first NPC you see in Odin will give you a free stat reset to 4/4/4/4
Also, be cautioned with the 8x exp. Because EVERYTHING gives 8x exp and you might over level the limit to advance, thus losing important skill points!

So yea... alittle bit of copy past with me tweaking some sentences around. LocalMS was more fun with the 1000x exp >_> But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 pm

it wuz over 9000 i herd
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:34 pm

you playin it?
Back to top Go down
JoltsTar

Male Number of posts : 5
Ign: : JoltingStar

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 am

imma try odinms Wink
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:08 pm

Actually Odin turned out to suck like hell after awhile. The community I found was to be full of a bunch of retarded little kids, who suck up the the GMs far too much. Plus, I heard that so many are playing it now, that the lag is immense.
Luckily, LMS opened up again, 1000x exp <3
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:16 pm

whats the link for LMS?
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:01 pm

Local MS: localms.org

1000x is fantastic but lags like hell.
Back to top Go down
JoltsTar

Male Number of posts : 5
Ign: : JoltingStar

PostSubject: cant sign in localms   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:39 pm

i try to logg in LMS but when the server and everything is online i click logg in it just freezes and i wait like 20min and nothing happened how can i sign in..

Also How do we get the password to extract their little cilent OdinMs
???????????? Mad
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 12:39 am

LMS registrations are closed : (
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Yea sorry guy, apparently the regs are closed.
But god its been up WAY more than always, however the login queue is amazingly AMAZINGLY annoying. Harder than Odin to get in now. But way worth it.
Just spent 2.1 Billion Mesos buying myself some ilbis and steelies for my new sin. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those wanting to play OdinMS...   To those wanting to play OdinMS... Empty

Back to top Go down

To those wanting to play OdinMS...
Page 1 of 1