Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Male Number of posts : 26
Ign: : Lol..
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Emphasis on the try. But yea, been slowly getting bored of playing R.O.S.E Private server, mainly because of me screwing around making my own private server for it, took away alot of the fun. Anyone got a DK or Sader (guy one pls), that I can play with? @_@
Also, as soon as a MS Emulator comes out however, I'll be working to start my own private server for MS. Dunno if I can get someone to host it, but otherwise, it'd be just for my experimentation with weapons and what not.
Back to top Go down
chasiujai

chasiujai

Male Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 1:35 am

awww.. i thought you were part of the quiters' club.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 am

Im more part of my own club. The "holy wtf you're back again?!" club, and the "aw wtf you quit again?!" club.
Back to top Go down
cherry

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:02 pm

That's our Kenny ... ^_^
Btw I dun think anyone has any sader or DK (esp male char) that you can borrow. Unless Chris decide to lend you his DK ... or well if you don't mind a female char, I guess you can ask Hanna to use her DK, I've almost never saw her on the DK lately.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Well I suppose I always still have that Pure Polearm DK in the making. Although thats so far down... in level.. rawr... @_@
Back to top Go down
chasiujai

chasiujai

Male Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Kenny wrote:
Im more part of my own club. The "holy wtf you're back again?!" club, and the "aw wtf you quit again?!" club.
lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..   Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey so I think I'll "try" to play again..
Page 1 of 1