Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long live Failures !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Long live Failures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:27 am

So well there I was playing again ... and it was 3 am when somehow someway I decided I want to get that Sheriff Badge thingy. Long story short I'm in the Phantom Forest trying to do the first two of the quest ... and well I stumbled upon a headless horsemen ... which took me solo about 5 or so minutes to kill.

And that kinda make me wonder how hard bigfoot is ... which quite honestly I was expecting something along the line of the headless horsemen ... well I guess next time I should read more first before trying stunts like this ... anyway so there I was in a map with one bigfoot ... so I thought well it's 3 am, and I can still play for another hour or so ... then I just started to try solo that darn thing ... and well died i believe 4 times in the process ...

Then this happens at around 4 am ...

Long live Failures !!! Two_boss

Neat eh ... lol ... anyway got rid of the horseman about 10 minutes after that ... and then finally at 4:30 am

Long live Failures !!! Bigfoot_end

And my right hand was absolutely sore after that 1.5 hrs straight playing ... by the way there was an FP who tried to solo the thing as well, though well he nicely backed off after knowing I was there first, but he managed to land a few hits which is why the exp didn't seem "whole" ... but I honestly felt I did something "fun" ... lol.

PS: The darn thing hits like 11-12k when you touch it ... but telecasting kinda works and well there is also that stupid bug which allows FP mages to still hunt them easily in that particular map.

Edit: And believe it or not ... no toes !!! ... grrrr !!! I guess I'll try again sometime during this weekend, anyone wanna join the "fun" ?
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Male Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:10 pm

i'll joinnnnnnn i suppose........ ill just mist and watch you kill it? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com/index.htm
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:17 pm

Problem is Danny ... it's set as boss monster now ... so I'm quite sure mist can't kill it unlike before.
Buy either your explosion or fire arrow could do well, but yea it will be a long and quite dangerous boss fight.
Cause well as I said one touch is 11-12k ... even I can't take that, well maybe with HB I could take one hit, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Bwhahaha!! I was there earlier that day and saw those two, but not at the same time. I saw the headless horseman and decided to just spam the heck out of it. But then the stupid Bigfoot came along and had to keep jumping towards me. My holy damage does nothing to it and the frigging thing killed me. Not a dent was put on the Bigfoot and I manage to get in about 20 shots into the headless horseman.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:39 pm

There's a long thread about some sort of autoban in placed if you kill "falling out of the sky" leprechauns. From the garbage known as Sleepywood forum:
Quote :
two leprechaun bags of money dropped down out of mid air.
I killed them, which was probably a BIG mistake. Next thing I know I get 'autoban' notice which has me locked out for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Apparently Nexon in their "infinite wisdom" decided that bigfoot should be almost immune to ice and holy attacks.

The thing is supposedly weak against fire tho, and apparently in that map there is sort of a bug that will allow an FP with max explosion to solo it without ever moving an inch.

In any case you can actually claw the darn thing ... though my claw only dealt like 1200-1500 each ... as opposed to chain lightning which hit around 5k-8k per hit. The annoying thing also is that there is a knockback bug with bigfoot and the black ghost thing, which is essentially if you knock it back you can't hit it for several seconds after that. This is actually very annoying cause I can't spam chain lightning as I would have done with the headless horseman (which by the way is weak to lightning).

With regard to the bag dropping from the sky ... honestly during the two hours I was there trying to solo that bigfoot, I didn't see any floating bag at all. Anyway I might just give this another shot tonight hopefully I can get another empty map and also get the toe drop to finish the quest.
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:29 am

-stays away from bigfoot for now so i don't get banned- Smile
Back to top Go down
MrDERP

MrDERP

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 am

xcloudx42 wrote:
-stays away from bigfoot for now so i don't get banned- Smile

Long live Failures !!! Koolai10
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

PostSubject: Re: Long live Failures !!!   Long live Failures !!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 pm

zz
Back to top Go down
MrDERP

MrDERP

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: LULZ   Long live Failures !!! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Long live Failures !!! Lulz10
o lord, is dis some win?
Back to top Go down