Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fixing Failures

Go down 
+4
chasiujai
xJenjenzz
cherry
Lp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lp
Admin
Lp

Male Number of posts : 102
Ign: : LpSmackedup
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

Ok so it seems that since i've been away, many members have either quit the guild or quit maple all together. I've thought about this for a while now and decided to try and get the guild back and running one more time.

The first few things i'm going to do is try to clean up the guild list by taking off anyone who's quit maple, and then begin adding new members again. So if anyone has officially quit maple and is still in the guild, i'd appreciate it if you let me know. If you ever decide to come back, there will always be room in the guild for you.

Another thing is this new guild alliance mess. If you don't already know about it, it's some feature that joins guilds together under some union type thing. Kind of like a guild of guilds. I have already started talking to a few people about doing this and I think it could help alot if there's any inactiveness in the guild (hopefully this won't be a problem) because if there isn't anyone on in our guild, there may be people on in the other guilds in the "union" that you can talk to or hang out with.

Anyways, this is just a heads up for anyone who might want to give Failures another go.

Hopefully shit works out this time around.

Chris.
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Kick me ... kick me ... kick me ... Razz

Well all the joking aside, I think I'm pretty much out of the game for the time being.
I might be playing again sometimes in the future, but well honestly I haven't even loaded the game for like almost 2 months (well maybe 3 months now). I kinda felt that the game has degraded too much to be a paid to enjoy game than a true free game. And well I got some projects that I'm sort of working on, which kinda tied up my time for playing around.

I'll still be coming to the forum from time to time to check how things are, but yea Chris feel free to kick out my char from the guild to make space. I still have some people's character in the buddy list anyway so in case I play again, I'll try find you guys.
Back to top Go down
xJenjenzz

xJenjenzz

Female Number of posts : 330
Ign: : xJenjenz
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 am

Well, I haven't really quit. I just haven't played in a while. I've been working on some other things like improving my guitar skills and other things! Very Happy School is gonna start in about 3 weeks-ish and I don't think I'll be going to play during the school year, I might play in the summer of 09. n__n

But you know feel free to kick me if you want, though I will come back! One day!! FOR SURE. [:
Like what Cindy said, I will be on the forums also. [:
Back to top Go down
chasiujai

chasiujai

Male Number of posts : 124

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Out of MS for a while now...
Summer school killed my summer ~_~
Finally able to say bye to summer school once and for all after i write the exam in 3 hours
Back to top Go down
xJenjenzz

xJenjenzz

Female Number of posts : 330
Ign: : xJenjenz
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
chasiujai

chasiujai

Male Number of posts : 124

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 am

Thats kinda late.. lol
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Male Number of posts : 503

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm

zzzz..
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com/index.htm
s2.kiwi

Female Number of posts : 59
Ign: : kwidgi

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 am

ahhhs Kick me (:

Ive lost a lot of intrest in maple..... But I'll be back for sure Dontcha worry

G'Luck with evrythin tho ;D
Back to top Go down
Lp
Admin
Lp

Male Number of posts : 102
Ign: : LpSmackedup

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:20 am

Alright, thank you guys for filling me in. when you guys do decide to come back, like I said, there will always be space for good people.

chris
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com
Pyro

Pyro

Male Number of posts : 132
Ign: : Pyroda

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Chris you can commandeer my equips again if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:10 pm

so who's still in the actual guild besides Chris, Kevin, Hanna
Back to top Go down
cherry

Number of posts : 168

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Looks like most of the guild members are either quit or just taking extended break.

Eh btw ... anyone know anything about the Badges quest? It's looks like the reward is kinda interesting ... and looks like repeatable every 24 hrs ... sounds a bit too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 am

there's a new necklace called silver star deputy?? well it gives plus 5 stats to everything, it's a quest where you kill monsters and bigfoot and headless horseman
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm

i gave my friend(alex) my account so he wants to get back in... yea... he needs help killing pianus lol... i made him promise to tal k to you guys
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 pm

hahaha fail ... like we can kill pianus... we gotta be like lvl 14x plus to have a chance lol
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm

his friend has a bishop? 14x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixing Failures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Failures   Fixing Failures Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing Failures
Page 1 of 1