Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papulatus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Papulatus Empty
PostSubject: Papulatus   Papulatus EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Pap #1 ... with Azeo but sadly he dc-ed ... T_T

Papulatus Pap1

Pap #2 ... yesterday

Papulatus Pap2

Sadly ... no good drop at all ... only one lowly archer armor.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Papulatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papulatus   Papulatus EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:43 pm

stupid ass jew internet. I called to cancel the service, but he offered to send someone out to take alook at it and 50% off the price for 6 months. That's farther than I got from tech support, who told me to call billing then billing told me to call tech support...so fyi, if you want to get something done, tell them you want to cancel it.
Back to top Go down
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Papulatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papulatus   Papulatus EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Azeo wrote:
stupid ass jew internet. I called to cancel the service, but he offered to send someone out to take alook at it and 50% off the price for 6 months. That's farther than I got from tech support, who told me to call billing then billing told me to call tech support...so fyi, if you want to get something done, tell them you want to cancel it.

Yep I agreed ... in most cases with almost every company (that provide service, be it internet, cable TV, phone, etc.) telling them that you wanted to cancel cause of their bad service is usually the best way to get a deal ... or at least try to escalate your problem to someone higher up in the company. But there are times when it just wont work ... hehehe ... however no fault in trying ... ^_^

I hope you get your thing straightened up Azeo ... I have this one friend who seems to be going to zak quite regularly with his guild (like almost everyday) ... so if I can get you to get to know them (and your internet being good enough to zak) ... maybe you can get your helm and angel ray free ... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Papulatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papulatus   Papulatus EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:51 pm

We should both exploit befriend him, so we can both get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Papulatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papulatus   Papulatus Empty

Back to top Go down

Papulatus
Page 1 of 1