Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored at work ... v2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Bored at work ... v2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Bored at work ... v2.0   Bored at work ... v2.0 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 pm

http://fanballoting.nhl.com/results

Kinda makes you wonder why there has been no Canadian (not the Montreal Canadien but any team from Canada) teams who won Stanley cup over the past few years. As well it kinda support the theory that well Canadians in general are hockey nuts.

PS #1: Why don't they just make it a Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreal Canadien match instead of calling the whole thing an "All Star Game"

PS #2: This kinda remind me back on one of the past American Idol show, where apparently a Hawaiian phone company jack up their system to make it that almost all the Hawaiian population actually voted for the Hawaiian candidate. I sort of recalled that she managed to went all the way to the top 3, even after forgetting lyrics and crap.

PS #3: Being Torontonian sucks big time ... cause none of the Toronto pro teams has anything to be cheered upon ... they all sucked.
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Bored at work ... v2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored at work ... v2.0   Bored at work ... v2.0 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:06 pm

lol canucks rule
Back to top Go down

Bored at work ... v2.0
Page 1 of 1