Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maple Story 3D demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Maple Story 3D demo Empty
PostSubject: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am

It looks cool ... 3D Rog ... hehehe

http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2008-10-29/20081029222558106.shtml
Back to top Go down
xJenjenzz

xJenjenzz

Female Number of posts : 330
Ign: : xJenjenz
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 am

Oh wow. If this is actually going to happen, I will return to Maple and see for my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 am

I don't know why they used that video, but it is not new. It's a series of poorly butt-ugly pre-rendered CG movies that were used to promote the game in its inception. I really wanted to know what happened to those two knuckle heads though....
Back to top Go down
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Yea I think sad to say that Azeo's comment was spot on, there are quite a few comments saying that the video is indeed an old commercial done by Wizet to promote Maple Story when they initially launch it.

So yea I'm still not sure how to make head or tail about the 3D version of MS. For all we know this could all be some vapourware.
Especially if you consider that KMS just recently release that new set of Knight of Cygnus class, and GMS is anticipating the pirate class.
It would be kinda silly for Nexon to release another game that might zaps the Maple Story fanbase (and $$$ source).

But then again ... I guess we shall wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:39 am

i would play it. can't make out what the gooks are saying, something about loving kimchi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story 3D demo   Maple Story 3D demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Maple Story 3D demo
Page 1 of 1