Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have some bad news...I have to quit again....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDERP

MrDERP

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-03

I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... Empty
PostSubject: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 am

because Hanna sounds like a man. I cannot feel the same way playing this game knowing that Hanna...sounds like a man. I am forever deeply scarred by her racist attacks and her "I am stuck in high school and I sound like I am speaking through a bush of a mustache" tone. T_T Tis a sad day.
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
MrDERP

MrDERP

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Shmee

Shmee

Female Number of posts : 137
Ign: : whye
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

what. the. fuck. shaddap you white whitey assbelonker go back to your jew home with your jew bitch and eat your jew kosher JEW
Back to top Go down
MrDERP

MrDERP

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

LOLOLLOLOLOL You sounds liek the butch. ...Scissoring me with your eyes~ :OLOLOLOLOL Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Back to top Go down
Shmee

Shmee

Female Number of posts : 137
Ign: : whye
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 am

ok MRS garrison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some bad news...I have to quit again....   I have some bad news...I have to quit again.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some bad news...I have to quit again....
Page 1 of 1