Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) Empty
PostSubject: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:23 pm

In case someone missed the announcement.
There will be a patch tonight.

Anyway the patch is taking place from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am PST
(though looking at their server clock I assume this should be PDT)

So most likely in my timezone it will be 1:00 am - 11:00 am EDT

People are expecting at least the hack will be patched (hopefully if anything this is the one that got done).
Other than that there are speculation of the following:
1. HornTail - well not sure on this since noone in the test server managed to even put any dent to the first head
2. Monster Carnival - maple's version of PvP, it's actually a PQ for people lvl 30-50
3. Easter Event - this will almost surely be done, since Easter is this coming Sunday (Mar 24)
4. New server - people are saying it is time a new server is released, but who knows, and like we care anyway right?

Regarding that PQ, well the reward apparently is a tradeable necklace with stat bonus of +1 up to +3 on all (STR, DEX, INT, and LUK). And have 3 slots, all upgrades available through the PQ also, the "upgrade scroll" has 60% success rate and from what I know it will add 30 HP and MP each scroll.

Btw ... yea the PQ needs 2 party of 3 people each and it's like a competition as to who can kill what monster faster. And I guess the winner group get the points (which can be used to get the rewards). So I guess if we as a guild want to collude ... hehehe ... we can make 2 groups and we just go against each other, and we make it like that each group win once then the other and vice versa ... that I say would be the nice thing to do as a party. It would be fun. Although the thing is I dunno how crowded the area will be and stuff. So for now it's more of a wait and see.

Last edited by cherry on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:33 pm

yays anyone wanna pq with meh?
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Good news everyone ... seems like to get the reward from the PQ you only need to grab coins during the PQ.
So you don't really have to win all the time to get the coins.

The only perk of being the winner is you get more EXP.
Now the question that is yet to be answered is how many coins drop per PQ.
The rumor is between 3-4 per PQ for each person, but again this is not confirmed yet.

Anyhow I do have a few characters between those lvls, so I might try do the PQ if I'm not training my mage.

PS: So Gavin count me in ... I'll let you know the IGN of my noob characters in game ... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:50 pm

whats their igns?
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:07 am

Most likely I'll use my cleric (cafelatte) ... but well as I said I'm almost never on that character.
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:34 pm

oh ok
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shmee

Shmee

Female Number of posts : 137
Ign: : whye

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:19 pm

its fun! we could do the taking turns thing =) and hog a channel =D
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:10 pm

lol sure
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Yea I think if we just hog one room and one channel doing 2v2.
We can get farm those coins, and well having fun at the same time.

I felt that the 3 I did last night with Chris and Hanna was a bit 'too competitive'.
Well the first was ok actually, the second was kinda so so, but the last one I felt they kinda get a bit too intense.
Well not to mention the char I use was way outclassed ... hahaha

Oh well ... yea I guess I'll try do more of this PQ.
Kinda bored with training.
Back to top Go down
Shmee

Shmee

Female Number of posts : 137
Ign: : whye

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:33 pm

we have to be competitive! you know you want to miss =DDDDDDDd and we also have to rub it in the other teams faces when they lose oHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! -pushes cigarette end to arm-
Back to top Go down
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:18 pm

uhh ok???yea i love beating the crap out of other people it makes me feel "special" lol!
wanna pq saturday? alex is really competitive lol
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: LULZ   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) Lulz10
o lord, is dis some win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)   Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch 0.52 - about Monster Carnival PQ (CPQ)
Page 1 of 1