Failures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failures Guild Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable

Go down 
+2
xcloudx42
cherry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cherry

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable Empty
PostSubject: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 pm

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/649435/1//How_to_Kill_PowerGuard_PG_Hackers.html

Check the link out ... seems like it is possible to kill those "genesis" hackers.
Well obviously it won't put much dent into their lvling ... but at least you get some kicks ... Razz
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Male Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable O_o10

What you know about them hacks? F1
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com/index.htm
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 pm

that you?

Thats a rainbow of misses i guess on the other end is a pot full of misses
Back to top Go down
xcloudx42

xcloudx42

Male Number of posts : 503

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm

no that's not me, i wish though Smile 2 lvls an hour sounds nice; lvl 48 - 50 within 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com/index.htm
Dagger1xX

Dagger1xX

Male Number of posts : 187
Ign: : Xxdagger1xX

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 pm

lol report him hes still on the rankings!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you sucecced HIGH FIVE cheers
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 am

Well actually I've just read from some hacker forum, there is something even worse than this PG hacks that's now out in the open. It a packet editing software, and it's out in the open.

If you don't know what packet editor does. Just think of it this way ... it can make all your 10% scrolls work 100% of the time, and you might be able to do max dmg at lvl 1 ... or make every monster drop all equipments they can drop. And all those crazy stuff.

So well hopefully Nexon is doing something and fast.
Otherwise ... time to find another game people.

PS: and in case you're wondering ... no im not hacking ... I got to where I am 100% legit ... not even on any 2x exp card.
Back to top Go down
Lp
Admin
Lp

Male Number of posts : 102
Ign: : LpSmackedup

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:23 am

I'm pretty sure that no one doubts how you got to where you are now Miss, we know you better than that.
Back to top Go down
https://failures.forumakers.com
cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 am

Btw ... I've just done more reading about the packet hacking thing ... and it's seriously scary.
I wonder what it will do to the game. I mean we're talking about people being able to duplicate anything and everything ... and mesos dropping from the sky kinda stuff. One person claim he managed to get several mil worth of meso just by using this cheat.

This is just scary mad ... I sure hope Nexon actually care about the game enough to patch these loopholes. And yea it's not just some silly noob kid actually playing around ... this hack is the real thing. Scary ... darn scary.

Well I hope at least the server check will prevent the packet editor from working ... I can live for a few days with the other noob hackers running around ... but the packet hacker, that is just too much to comprehend. Laggy server is nothing compared to people with unlimited number of white scrolls.

But then again ... hehehehe ... on the flip side ... if everyone has all the godly stuff ... that means everyone can have it for cheap ... oh heck it's almost 4am ... and I guess I'm just thinking too far ahead.
Back to top Go down
MrDERP

MrDERP

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: LULZ   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable Lulz10
o lord, is dis some win?
Back to top Go down
Azeo

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: LULZ   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable Lulz10
o lord, is dis some win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable   Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill those hackers !!! ... no seriously apparently it is doable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Failures :: MapleStory :: General Talk-
Jump to: